I’m a Guest Poster at Steamy Kitchen!

I’m honored to be featured as a guest poster this week at Steamy Kitchen, the award-winning blog of television host, professional recipe developer, and newspaper columnist Jaden Hair. She’s featuring my recipe for Meyer Lemon Clouds, pictured above. Hop on over to Steamy Kitchen for the full recipe!

This entry was posted in Baking & Cake Decorating, Recipes and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to I’m a Guest Poster at Steamy Kitchen!

1. nicole says:

These look beautiful! Lovely tones/composition here, too.

2. Congrats on the guest post!

3. Hannah says:

Congratulations! You’re totally famous now :)

4. Miri, these look beautiful. I can’t wait to check out the recipe @ Steamy Kitchen and give them a try!!

5. Mary says:

I have read your guest post and predict great things for you. This is my first visit to your blog, so I took some time and browsed through your earlier entries. I’m so glad I did that. I really like the food and recipes you share with your readers. I’ll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings…Mary

• miri says:

Gosh thank you so much for your kind words, Mary! I’m so glad you stopped by and look forward to keeping in touch with you!

6. Very exciting and these look terrific, going over to check out your guest post!

7. Kiran says:

Congrats! I checked out your posting over at SK, it was awesome. You did great with the recipe, can’t wait to try :) Thanks for sharing.

8. Sophie says:

Congratulations, Miri!! That’s exciting news for you!!

That dessert is a real winner! MMMMM,…!!
    Kisses from Brussels to you!

9. Rachel Rose says:

This looks super delicious! I found you through steamykitchen, and I’m excited that I did. I will definitely be checking back often. -Rachel