New Video: Restaurant Meals at Home

I quietly posted this video on my videos page last week, and a few of you stumbled across it. Here it is for all to see, a fun little project I did last fall with Johlt Productions here in the Bay Area.

Hello network execs… would you like to put me on the air?  Feel free to call me any time!  xoxox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This entry was posted in Recipes, Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to New Video: Restaurant Meals at Home

1. Meghan says:

I would totally put you on air. I wish I could be of more assistance in that arena!

2. Claudia says:

Keep posting. They will find you! (If they’re smart).

3. The video was great! You should aim for The Cooking Channel. To me, it has more credibility, despite being run by the same people as the Food Network. Great job!

4. An awesome job on the video!

5. Chef Chuck says:

Those scallops look like a fine dinner or anytime! You are so relaxed in front of the camera…
    I enjoyed the video, your talents are great!

6. Nice job! Enjoyed watching your video. The scallops and soufflé looked great. Another idea: use a few drops of white truffle oil instead of truffles. A good quality bottle may be a little pricey but it lasts ages and is great with all kinds of eggs too.

7. LeQuan says:

Great job with the video. Someone so needs to give you a show. Don’t give up!

8. You should be on the air! A natural!

9. Courtney says:

You’re a natural. I could definitely see you on TV!

10. Trish says:

I have yet to try Gary Danko but your meal sounds like a lovely compromise. Love your videos. It’s so nice to see your pretty face. And you’ve got amazing camera presence. Happy summer Miri :-)

11. Kiran says:

I watched the video and it made me salivate. Food exec’s please get Miri a show, ASAP! :D