See me on NBC’s Arizona Midday!

Arizona Midday Set

I have had the exciting privilege of appearing on NBC’s “Arizona Midday” with my friend Chef Chuck of Chef Chuck’s Cucina.  Hosted by Destry Jetton (and, yes, she is as drop-dead gorgeous in person as she is on screen!), Arizona Midday features a cooking segment nearly every week.  In our last appearance, we made Spaghetti a la Carbonara and some really amazing, simple stuffed artichokes.  I’ll be on again on September 16th, so I hope you’ll tune in if you’re local.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This entry was posted in Baking & Cake Decorating, Entertaining, Home & Garden, Recipes, Travel, Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to See me on NBC’s Arizona Midday!

1. Jodi says:

Miri! I am so happy to see you and Chef Chuck teaming up! That is so awesome!
    Jodi

2. Marla says:

Congrats girl! That is such exciting news!! I wish I could see that show will it be online too?

3. Claudia says:

What a coup! Hearty congrats to you. Love carbonara but really would like to take a peek at the artichoke recipe!

4. How fun, congratulations!

5. Mary says:

How exciting! I am really thrilled for you and can’t wait to hear how your second appearance goes. I know you’ll do fine. In the meantime, have a great weekend. Blessings…Mary

6. Courtney says:

How exciting!! Hope they put it online :)

7. Miri,
    How exciting!!! Congrats on the gig and I hope they would put up the video online, somewhere :)

8. AS says:

Congratulations Miri!! I’m so excited for you :)

How do all of us non-locals catch a glimpse of you??

The meal sounds delicious! You’ll have to share it with us soon!

9. Tricia Rose says: